Saturday, June 25, 2011

Website Roll Call


We have web presence! Our list of sites includes our main website and our individual ones. Have fun perusing:

www.lewisfamilyenterprises.com
This is the hub. From here you can find out about Lewis Enterprises and get info about each family member and links to each of our sites (which I'm going to list below). I made it using Photoshop. I went for a simple design right out of the gate and am pleased with how it turned out, although I'm looking forward to revamping it in the future, pushing the limits of Photoshop's design capabilities (or rather the limits of my design capabilities :).

www.jhennaquinnlewis.com
Rather than continuing to tell fans of my mom's work to Google her name to see images of her work or to get a list of her galleries, we decided it was time to make her a website. This is the first website we put together for the business. It's a "site in a box" from Foliosnap.com. We've received many emails from visitors who've used the contact form. It's been a positive experience to read people's messages, whether they've sent an "I love your work" message to my mom or a request for purchasing a print of one of her paintings.

www.youtube.com/lunches100
This is Brianna's Youtube page. Visit here to view videos of her comedy routines and musical stylings. She started posting last year after our dad bought her a Flip camera for Christmas. You can also view videos on her Favorites list. She's just been given a summer homework assignment from her free-style/hip-hop teacher to find dance videos with moves or routines that she finds inspiring. Check out her page to see what she finds!

http://www.onlinegalleries.com.au/users/kara
This is my online portfolio. I'm using a free version of a portfolio account from Online Galleries, a company I found out about after viewing one of their sites being used by the owner of the local and internationally-successful company Papaya! Right now I only have my photography on the site. I have drawing and painting works as well but will wait to put those on an online portfolio. In the meantime, I'll be posting my art, musings, etc. on my personal blog, http://karaclick.blogspot.com/. I'll also be posting research on artist residencies on my other blog: http://artresresearch.blogspot.com/.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment