Tuesday, October 25, 2011

A Quinn Sisters Production

Brianna has been learning to sing her favorite songs. The first song she sang and posted online was a cover of "Anyone Else But You" by The Moldy Peaches. It was after her first week of learning to play guitar (her teacher now calls her The Girl Who Can Learn a Song in One 30-Minute Lesson). She's also working on Gary Jules' version of "Mad World" as well as "Tom's Diner" by Suzanne Vega. Posted below is Brianna singing The Kills' song "Black Balloon":



I took the photographs in the video as part of a model/photographer team project Brianna and I have been doing called Quinn Sisters. We work together to produce themed photo shoots. Our first shoot was called "Pretty tomboy and pretty nerd". Brianna has been coming up with the themes and picking out the outfits for it. Then we decide on a location, I choose the time, and we go from there, each of us directing the shoot.

Last year, I photographed a couple of senior portraits for Brianna's friends, and this year I am going to start marketing my photography to other high school students. (I'll post more about this soon.) I want to include the bundled option of both my photography and Brianna's styling/posing assistance.

I hope you enjoy the video. It was my first "reel" effort :) I am using Windows Live Movie Maker. It was a lot of fun to make, so be ready for more movies!

No comments:

Post a Comment